Are you looking for an exciting and rewarding career within a fast paced property development company in the North West? Investar Property Group are always looking for individuals that are driven, commited and passionate about developing themselves within a great working environment. Offering competitive salaries with a range of benefits in our city center location on Deansgate, realize your potential today with Investar Property Group
Are you our new Finance Manager?
We are a well-established Property Development and Management company based in Manchester City Centre, and currently have an opening for a Finance Manager to join our successful and expanding team.
Working closely with the Managing Director and the Property Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining the company’s financial reporting, income streams, ledger maintenance, VAT returns, statutory accounts and dealing with queries.
- Produce management information and reports for property management, development projects and serviced apartment operations
- Conduct Treasury / cashflow management and reporting
- Analyse cash flow and execute forecasting
- Produce monthly and quarterly statements for landlords and administer payment runs
- Process contractor invoices and expenses to property accounts
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Manage expenses and cost control
- Handle telephone enquiries regarding rent payments and receipts
- Post bank and mortgage payments
- Process and pay supplier invoices,
- Manage NRL1 returns
- Maintain general ledger
- Handle serviced accommodation profit and loss ensuring all income and expenses are posted
- Manage payrolls for the group
- Process and submit VAT returns
- Provide general administrative support as and when required
- Liaising with external accountants on statutory accounts and taxation matters
- Assist on project appraisals
- Review legal documents
- Deal with enquiries from equity partners, brokers and lenders.
- Liaise with solicitor and banks on land and development acquisitions
- Hands on experience in financial management within a property company
- Strong IT skills
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised with a strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic individual who works well as part of a team and is willing to learn and assist in all areas of the property management accounting function
- Experienced in Xero accounts
- Part qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or AAT
Salary negotiable depending on experience
Please send your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com
Are you our new #####?
New opportunities coming soon!