Investar is a multi-award-winning real-estate developer and investor based in Manchester.
We blend extensive local expertise with a global network of partners and resources.
We collaborate with landowners, funding partners and the public sector to deliver premium and affordable build-to-rent developments (PRS). We are writing the next chapter on placemaking schemes across the North West and beyond.
Additionally, we advocate large-scale, mixed-use schemes in the UK, encouraging inward investment into the domestic property market. We currently represent high profile overseas investors on projects with a combined GDV of more than £1.5billion.
From land acquisition, financing of real estate deals, project managing, creating and orchestrating the process of development from concept to completion.
We acquire and retain a varied property portfolio across the north west, comprising of lettings and hospitality.
We think big. Our aspiration is to create havens for residential, commercial, retail and cultural uses whilst expertly combining the physical and the functional.
A landmark development in the heart of the Trafford Civic Quarter Masterplan, Botanical Gardens is set to be one of the first large-scale build-to-rent schemes in the region and a catalyst for the major regeneration of the Trafford area.
- Location Trafford Civic Quarter
- GDV: £40m
- Availability: 200 units, available for investment/purchase
- Use: Residential
- Status: Design & planning
- Exit: PRS / BTR
This mix of 150 luxury one, two and three-bedroom apartments and townhouses is perfectly positioned to attract city workers, young professionals, postgraduates and discerning international students.
- Location: Liverpool City center
- GDV: £23m
- Availability: 150 units, sold
- Use: Residential
- Status: Nearing competition
- Exit: Open market sale
Designed and delivered for the registered provider, Places for People. Melody Gardens is an excellent example of adding social value and placemaking, while demonstrating a successful collaboration between the developer, client and funder.
- Location: Salford
- GDV: £6m
- Availability: 58 units, sold
- Status: Completed
- Exit: Pre sold and forward funded by Housing Association
Based in the heart of the Liverpool Central Business District, Halifax House is the former headquarters for the Union Bank of the British Empire, and is a building of great historical and economic importance. This stunning conversion project won Development of the Year 2017.
- Location Fabric District, part of Liverpool’s Knowledge Quarter
- GDV: £53m
- Availability: 449 units, pre-sold
- Status: On-site
- Exit: Overseas institution
- Deliver 10,000 new homes over the next 10 years
- Placemaking that works for everyone – projects that leave a legacy
- Passionate and entrepreneurial
- Collaborative and considerate
- Resourceful and agile
- Purpose before profit
- Creating social value and generating financial return
- Deliver schemes that make a difference
The art of collaboration is deeply embedded in our way of working.
Our success, and the success of our projects, relies on the strength of our partnerships.
Our collaborations with funding partners, landowners, local authorities, housing associations and institutional clients are instrumental in realising our placemaking vision.